28.9.13

Beth Sprouts Purchases; Africa! Africa!


I busied myself with Brisfest last weekend, the new version of Ashton Court Festival. Went last year and drank too much cider and it is known in our household as 'Fightfest'. Nuff said.

On the Sunday I was taking things easy, my head was a little heavy, so to make myself feel better I did a little retail therapy. A shop called The Feather Tree had a stall there, I think they mainly aim to sell their feather hair extensions at festivals, but they also had lots of lovely simple pieces made from African fabrics. Well, you gotta love an African print, and it is more accessible these days with things like ASOS africa etc. They work with a guy in Kenya, buy the fabric second hand and then pay him for each piece he makes, so that he can benefit directly.

I'd check it out because at the moment tops are a tenner...but obviously I am not supporting cheap cheap clothing, but still you can't deny a bargain!

P.S there are boys clothes too!




No comments:

Post a Comment