A challenging garment this...10 steps
1. Buy an old duvet cover from favourite North Walian charity shop.
2. Almost knock yourself and every other customer over in fabric shop carrying enormous roll of wadding.
3. Get a bit told off for doing this by shop assistants.
4. Design Pattern.
5. Cut this out in duvet fabric, cream lining and wadding.
6. Create quilt by machine sewing around paisley shapes.
7. Sew all seams 'french-style'. Good grief.
9. Get told you are wearing a dressing gown/receive funny looks.
10. So worth it.