5.6.12

Beth Sprouts Handmade; Jubilations

I made my small dedications to the Queen Lizzie's jubilee. Blue stripes? There's the dip-dyed tshirt above... (also Topshop cardigan and belt, Zara highwaisted trousers)

And here's my newest creation - flowery pyjama fabric dungarees...
 (also homemade shirt, Clarks sandals - see previous post, and Whistles silver bracelet)
I found this grey Mac in a charity shop. Chopped off the sleeves and sewed on some new ones, which was an old curtain. This was all the rage in pretty much all seasons in 2011, I think I reconstucted it last summer because a raincoat was a necessity. Looks like it is set to be the same this year... (also Gap cardigan, All Saints tassled bag, and Zara trousers)

Cold weather never fails to put me in the mood for crocheting. I bought some hand dyed wool in Skye in October and they've been sat in the bag since. They should soon be a stripey oversized jumper... (also, my terribly painted nails with new No.7 nail varnish - in Me! Me! Me! and Betty Blues)

No comments:

Post a Comment